What Is It?
Anatomage Table is the world's only fully-segmented real human 3D anatomy system. Users of the Anatomage Table can visualize anatomy exactly as they would on a fresh cadaver. Individual structures of the body are reconstructed in accurate 3D, resulting in an unprecedented virtual dissection experience.
Features of the Anatomage Table
- 4 photorealistic cadavers
- Physiology simulation and pathway visualization
- 36 high-resolution regional anatomy modules
- Case library containing 1000+ 3D-rendered CT, MRI, and X-Ray images
- Many more!
The Anatomage Table is located in the West campus Library & Learning Center, on the 2nd floor of Yosemite Hall.
- Digital Pregnancy
- Learn about human embryonic development by interacting with a 31-week fetus inside the mother's body. Simulation of blood exchange between the mother and the fetus is made possible for users to gain insight into the uteroplacental circulation.
- Living Bodies
- Now equipped with renovated heart motion and blood flow tools, Anatomage Bodies enable users to visually examine how cardiac and other vital functions are carried out in an active, living human body.
- High-Resolution of Regional Anatomy
- Experience the highest level of anatomy resolution by interacting with Connie – our brand new digital body. In addition to displaying real human anatomy content, Connie takes photorealism of regional anatomy to the next level by allowing users to visualize complex structures such as fine blood vessels inside the brain.
- Improved Rendering Visualization
- Users can integrate various graphic effects to change the look, add new layers, and apply visual filters to the MRI/CT scans. These visual effects allow users to recognize the anatomical density and distribution throughout the scan.
- Optometry Applications
- Grasp the concept of ocular motor control by simulating ocular motions on digital bodies. Table 8 users can coordinate eye movements following specific directions, such as adduction, lateral or medial directions.