Even though we are still closed due to COVID-19, you can now check out books from our Books Collection in the East Campus Library & Learning Center.
- First, use the library catalog to find the book you want to check out.
- Second, request the book (also known as, Place the Book on Hold) you found in the library catalog.
- Use the document below to find out how to Place a Hold on a book you want to pick up.
- You can check out books for up to six weeks and you can renew your book online for another six weeks.
It can take up to a week to check out a book, so plan ahead
When Can I Pick Up Books?
You can pick up the books you've requested at the East Campus Library & Learning Center on:
- Mondays: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm (You must request a book before 10:00 am on Thursday to pick it up on Monday)
- Thursdays: 9:00 AM- 12:00 pm (You must request a book before 2:00 pm on Monday to pick it up on Friday).