Do You Qualify?
MJC needs student assistants in the libraries and computer labs.
DO YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA?
- Have you been awarded work study?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Would you like to work on campus? (positions available on East and West)
- Are you honest and dependable?
- Are you self-motivated and eager to learn new things?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we encourage you to apply.
How to Apply
Apply now! An application can be downloaded here (or call 575-6228 to have one mailed to you).
Complete the application and take it to the East Campus Library reserve desk. We are currently located in Morris 103 at 435 College Ave.
- No prior library experience is needed; we will train you
- Due to budget cuts we are only hiring work study students at this time